Another scam?????

1. :cursing:
    I received an email today from an eBay member as below....

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][FONT=Arial, Verdana]Hi, I just bought 5 of your spongebob items. Can you tell me approx when I will receive them ? I see you received my money. Thanks for your time T
    [/FONT][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]- kel1165

All very polite....... I DIDN"T SELL ANY SPONGEBOB ITEMS!!!

WTH?? I was going to use the "report this " on the email but I am worried it may be exactly what they want. ie information access or something.

Any advice?
    I think I will do a search on the eBay ID and see if they are a real ID. Keep you posted

2. Just checked the eBay, the buyer has bought spondgebob items from a seller called masterbruceman.

How on earth would the email come to me? My ID doesn't resemble the sellers and I don't even live in the same country.:confused1:

3. Don't respond. It sounds as if their account has been hacked. Forward the email to spoof@ebay.com.

4. Ooops, I've done this to someone before. I don't even know how I managed it. I think I was watching an item and instead of clicking on a link from my Won list, I somehow managed to email someone from my Watched list...resulting in a very confused reply from the Watched email. Can you contact them back via eBay so they don't have your email address and just let them know they've got the wrong person perhaps?

5. Or... Could be a spammer trying to get your email address, and or password somehow by you replying to them. I recommend you change it.