image-706732346.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 667
  • image-566920381.jpg
    image-566920381.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 676
  • image-683195874.jpg
    image-683195874.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 677
Congratulations! wow it's so pretty! :loveeyes: where did you buy it? greenbelt? may i ask how much in Pesos?

I have the speedy B in monogram so i'm not able to use it much these past rainy days/weeks :nogood:

Now i wana have the ebene!

Phoe8nix said:
Congratulations! wow it's so pretty! :loveeyes: where did you buy it? greenbelt? may i ask how much in Pesos?

I have the speedy B in monogram so i'm not able to use it much these past rainy days/weeks :nogood:

Yes in Greenbelt. The price is Php40,800... I was deciding between this regular speedy and the speedy B. I chose the regular speedy damier because it looks more feminine/ classic and can be dressed up/down, whereas the speedy B is more casual and looks luggage-ish. Just my opinion :smile:

Phoe8nix said:

Yes i got it in Greenbelt at Php40,800 :smile:

Yes in Greenbelt. The price is Php40,800... I was deciding between this regular speedy and the speedy B. I chose the regular speedy damier because it looks more feminine/ classic and can be dressed up/down, whereas the speedy B is more casual and looks luggage-ish. Just my opinion :smile:

I'm full of envy! I do agree with you on the looks, but I couldn't survive an entire day carrying a handbag, I'm a shoulder bag person :smile:

Oh I'm so excited for you having a new bag! I can just imagine the aroma of a new LV :biggrin: my speedy b is 2 mos. old but i rarely take her out so that nice smell is still there - crazy me, keep sniffing my bag :lol:

I'm full of envy! I do agree with you on the looks, but I couldn't survive an entire day carrying a handbag, I'm a shoulder bag person :smile:

Oh I'm so excited for you having a new bag! I can just imagine the aroma of a new LV :biggrin: my speedy b is 2 mos. old but i rarely take her out so that nice smell is still there - crazy me, keep sniffing my bag :lol:

Thank you Phoe8nix! I just bought my Delightful PM the other day, but i dont know when i would be able to carry/use it. It has been raining non stop here :sad:

Thank you Phoe8nix! I just bought my Delightful PM the other day, but i dont know when i would be able to carry/use it. It has been raining non stop here :sad:

Double congratulations to you then!!!
Which reminds me, we have a long weekend coming - I too wish the rains will stop so we can take out our pretty bags and enjoy them to the fullest :biggrin: