Another reveal, and I'm totally blaming TDL for this purchase :P

Thanks boxermom, annie9999, indiaink, septembersiren, prestwick, PattyP, Redenkeew, asianjade, LLANeedle, Luxe-addition, LT baglady, jburgh, & Beni for your kind words! I'm planning to take her out for a spin this weekend in my steel cabat. :smile:

CindyKay said:
I can't get my mind off the beautiful and intricately designed rust resina python velvet bag that TDL posted from her last reveal thread... and look what I found at my local BV boutique!!! :graucho:

anyone up for this quick reveal?

CindyKay, we are wallet twins! (see my avatar). I so agree with everything you said. I love my rust resina python velvet wallet, too! I have been using it daily for several months and it looks like new. It s a lovely piece of BV art!

CindyKay, we are wallet twins! (see my avatar). I so agree with everything you said. I love my rust resina python velvet wallet, too! I have been using it daily for several months and it looks like new. It s a lovely piece of BV art!

:yahoo: yay!!! and I see that we have similar tastes... your wallet matches your cabat so well... :graucho: