Another reason why I love CHOCOLATE....

1. So I've been cheating on Bal with Fendi :shame:
    But I think Bal is still my first love :love: Especially with something CHOCOLATE to tempt and tantalize me... it really proves chocolate is good for your soul! :heart:

I was having a bad day with tests and all, and then this lovely WE came in the mail, accompanied by lovely wrapping paper and a lovely little note from an even lovelier PF'er :love: and it was enough to make me start singing! :p

CIMG2051.JPG CIMG2052.JPG CIMG2053.JPG
  2. More pictures - I just went a little trigger happy :shame:

The bag without flash and with flash... I think the picture without flash captures the color much better

CIMG2068.JPG CIMG2069.JPG
  3. FEET! OMG my WE HAS FEET! (ok, I was soo excited over this because none of my other Bals had feet and I was just so immensely enamoured with it) LOL :yahoo:

I am crazy, I know. :sweatdrop:

CIMG2077.JPG
  4. More pictures! :heart:

CIMG2070.JPG CIMG2071.JPG CIMG2073.JPG CIMG2074.JPG CIMG2075.JPG
  5. And the last of the lot...

CIMG2076.JPG
  6. OOOOOOOOOOoh I cant wait to start working again so I can buy me one of those...!

But not pics of you modelling? Cmonnnnn!

7. Weeelll. I am currently in ratty ol' PJ's so those will have to come tomorrow! :p

8. your funny pyrexia :p yes the we has feet, love your chocolate gorgeous color !

9. ^^ lol, you're too cute girl, congrats!!! :tender:

[​IMG]

10. I love your chocolate weekender. That is now officially on my list! I travel quite a bit, and I have a LV rolling piece of luggage that I can carry on with me, and I could use the chocolate weekender as my handbag, and put it on top of my roller piece of LV - it would look great! This is my favorite weekender that I have seen - all of them are gorgeous, but this one is the best!:yes:

11. I have to say that your bag looks good enough to eat! MMMMM...chocolate...:drool:

12. Oh, it's SO PRETTY! I love the color! CONGRATS!!!!:yahoo:

13. Oh my it's TDF! :biggrin:

14. very beautiful!! congrats.

15. So, pyrexia, are you trying to tell us, in not so many words, that you like this bag? ;) :graucho: Oye vey, that is one bag that is really TDF! It looks so yummy... Congratulations! :yahoo: