Another rave for Daphne from BalNY

1. I just ordered a bag from her and she was like, make sure you call me when you get it so I know you love it. If not, I'll need to make it right. So awesome!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I did the free shipping, which is ground, so hopefully I'll have it by Friday???
  2. What Did You Order???:p
  3. MBL -- What bag did you order? Can you tell us????
  4. Ground shipping to me takes a full week AND it doesnt require signature! I always want mine within 2 days and I like tracking info so I know when it will be here. I dont want it left at my door.

What did you order?
  5. Ahem... we'll need to know what you ordered, missy.
  6. oops, did I forget that part??? :roflmfao:

grass green city - Jem made me do it.:choochoo:

7. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
    yay! I can't wait to hear your thoughts
  8. Awesome choice!!!! Ugh, can you call her back and get the overnight shipping? I need to see that bag PRONTO. lol
  9. LOL, I can't afford it!

10. aw c'mon its only an extral $45. :roflmfao:
  11. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MARINE YOU WERE WANTING?? congrats on the green's gorgeous:smile::smile:
  12. Congrats on the new bag - can't wait to see pics!
  13. Congratulations on your bag!! I did free shipping from them recently and they did require a signature of a person over 21 (they left it with my neighbor the 2nd day they tried to deliver).
  14. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics!:yahoo:
  15. the more I think about it, the more I love the brighter bbags. I may change my mind when I finally see it IRL, but we'll see...