Another question - how do you pay for your bags?

1. Hi, I'm posting two questions here that I'm interested in...I hope these haven't been discussed already and I hope that these aren't taboo topics on TPF. Please don't hate me if they are!

Second one - how do you pay for your bags? I have really expensive taste (mostly Bottegas now) and try to sell my bags as I tire of them to pay for new ones, but it's hard because I never make what I originally paid. After browsing the GORGEOUS BV (and other) collections in this forum I'm wondering how other people do it? How do you pay for your bags - credit cards, forgoe the groceries for a month, second do you do it?

I have a combo of credit cards to pay off (ahem...Neimans...) and ones that are paid for and some that I'm's tough to keep up with all the beautiful bags out there that I have to have. And I have very little self control!
  2. I always buy bags in cash or from my bank's debit card. I don't even have a credit card, they scare me too much!
  3. I've been selling the bags that I don't use or love anymore. That and birthadays, Moms day, Valentines day, aniversarys and any other holiday that someone asks what I would like.
  4. I always use my AmEx, but I never carry a balance. I use it for the reward points.
  5. I pay with a credit card to get the rewards, and I pay the balance off every month.
  6. lol that's why I work my arse off!
    to pay for all those bags!

I try to only spend as much as I can afford - so far it was still in control...
  7. I use my Amex or Master cards so I can get rewards and I make monthly payments.
  8. I do freelance work on my weekends to pay for my bag habit...I can't deal with being in debt (further than my mortgage, which is unavoidable!) so have not (yet) spent money I don't have. But I suspect one day a bag will get the better of my budget...
  9. I pay with my debit card.
  10. with my debit card... i'm scared i would be tangled in debt if i have too many CC, i ony have 1 cc and the limit is so low i can't even pay for an LV wallet LOL