Another question - how do you pay for your bags?

1. Hi, I'm posting two questions here that I'm interested in...I hope these haven't been discussed already and I hope that these aren't taboo topics on TPF. Please don't hate me if they are!

Second one - how do you pay for your bags? I have really expensive taste (mostly Bottegas now) and try to sell my bags as I tire of them to pay for new ones, but it's hard because I never make what I originally paid. After browsing the GORGEOUS BV (and other) collections in this forum I'm wondering how other people do it? How do you pay for your bags - credit cards, forgoe the groceries for a month, second job....how do you do it?

I have a combo of credit cards to pay off (ahem...Neimans...) and ones that are paid for and some that I'm selling...it's tough to keep up with all the beautiful bags out there that I have to have. And I have very little self control!

2. I always buy bags in cash or from my bank's debit card. I don't even have a credit card, they scare me too much!

3. I've been selling the bags that I don't use or love anymore. That and birthadays, Moms day, Valentines day, aniversarys and any other holiday that someone asks what I would like.

4. I always use my AmEx, but I never carry a balance. I use it for the reward points.

5. I pay with a credit card to get the rewards, and I pay the balance off every month.

6. lol that's why I work my arse off!
    to pay for all those bags!

I try to only spend as much as I can afford - so far it was still in control...

7. I use my Amex or Master cards so I can get rewards and I make monthly payments.

8. I do freelance work on my weekends to pay for my bag habit...I can't deal with being in debt (further than my mortgage, which is unavoidable!) so have not (yet) spent money I don't have. But I suspect one day a bag will get the better of my budget...

9. I pay with my debit card.

10. with my debit card... i'm scared i would be tangled in debt if i have too many CC, i ony have 1 cc and the limit is so low i can't even pay for an LV wallet LOL