Another problem cracking pics inside

1. I noticed that on my speedy there is some cracking around the base of the handles. Is there any way to prevent that ? Is it because I should condition my bag ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ooohh...that sucks! I dunno if that should even be happening...maybe your bag is too heavy?!?! :shrugs:

3. Oooops I always have tons of stuff in there, maybe I try to put less stuff.

4. I think it might be becuase
    your bag is way to heavy!:oh:

5. I agree that it is likely a weight issue due to the location of the cracking.

6. Ok thanks girls !

7. Hope you get your Speedy fixed :sad:I hate when stuff like that happens!! LOL

8. Take your speedy back to Louis Vuitton right away and complain! The same thing happened to my speedy and I took it in to complain. They told me that they would send it in to get repaired and they ended up calling me a week later to have me pick up a brand new one. This is a manufacturer's defect.

9. wow, i load my mono DOWN, like very heavy! and no, it's good. good luck with LV, for the money that bag cost, they should take good care of it.

10. Gosh. I hope they can do something about it!

11. dont COMPLAIN! talk it out nicely in a "i hope we can work out this situation together in as calm a way as we can" matter.

12. Oh my god ! I can't believe it, this is actually the second speedy I get from them, the first one the paint was chipping and they told me it was defective and they gave me a new one (and a new wallet too) and now this. Well too bad for them they just have to get me a good one next time.

13. Can I ask you where you bought your bag / where you took it to get repaired and if you remember the name of the manager over there ? That would be really helpfull to make my claime more beliveable. Thank you so much your giving me hope. PS: you can pm me if you prefer.

14. PM'd you back

15. Omg.. :sad: