another poor bag :(

1. um, OK then lolz. At least it's a real toki..just missing a strap...a very important strap since they only come with one!!@! haha... if someone buys it, they should grumble to lesportsac and tell them their strap broke...haha oh no, they might ask for the defective strap back..hmm.
  2. I think if I were to ever get a defective toki, it would probably be something like this..

haha I guess this is nothing compared to frakenstein!! hahaha that thing had to go!!!
  3. :lol: i didnt even know it was missing a strap!!! :lol:
  4. i didn't notice at first either! what good could this be without the strap tho? would you want to have a cluth as big this & hafta actually carry it without a strap?

if it were super duper cheap tho, you could use it to just store little things in like on top of your dresser or something...
  5. this could be used as a BIG makeup bag inside another bag like a BV or Gioco............hehe.
  6. I guess it would make a good makeup bag...
  7. It's a bella bella, maybe a makeup bag for elephants. :greengrin:
    (Or clowns).
  8. Hey, I've got a lot of makeup :lol:

It actually wouldn't be too difficult to make a new strap. It might be worth it to buy it and fix it up. Hmm... I'll have to think about it.
  9. ^lol, you go ahead and make that strap for it if you want it lol. Every bag needs a home, regardless if he is a little deformed :biggrin:
  10. is a bella bella bigger than a bella??
  11. Yes it is, bella is 11 x 6 x 3.5 and a bella bella is 13.5 x 7 x 4.5

or something like that. :smartass: