Another pond Ergo Tote!!!

1. I just received my pond Ergo Tote No. 11012. It is a grey blue, I am not sure why they are calling this pond as it really is not pond. I love the color though and am keeping this baby. She is lovely and I can't wait to take her out for a spin. This bag is going to be very limited so if you want one I would not hesitate. Get the tote or the hobo, whatever you choose it is gorgeous.

IMG0001_51.jpg IMG0006_6.jpg IMG0010_3.jpg
  2. SO pretty, I love the patent and she looks gorgeous on you! Congrats!

3. Wow! Great bag Liz! It looks amazing on you!

4. I want it!!! Looks beautiful!

5. very pretty!!

6. It looks sooooooooo cute on you!!! Congrats:woohoo:

7. Liz, that bag looks gorgeous on you! I really like it alot!! Congratulations on yet another awesome purchase!

8. So pretty! Congrats!

9. Hooray! Looks great on you!

10. oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......I must have one!! That is a GREAT bag!!

11. Wow Liz, that bag is beautiful and it looks just right on you. I'm debating which size I want.??? I know here we go again with the size issue!:lol:

12. Wow your right it is more of a gray blue. A little different that what I expected but it really looks good on you.:tup:

13. Kimmie, when I saw it in the catalog it looked light gray to me. That 's why I waited to see some actual pictures before I order. It's still very pretty but I was hoping it was more blue.

14. WOW!!!!! That color is TDF!!! Absolutely gorgeous! It looks great on you!

15. beautiful color!