Another perfect fall Day... pics!!

1. I got this vert foncé (dark olive) fall 2007 Day today, and she's purrrrfect for me! :nuts: She has this gorgeous fall color, is very wearable, and look at that leatherrrr! :tup: :yahoo:

It's already getting dark here but I still wanted to show you what I'm talking about::heart:
    vertfonce-day1.jpg vertfonce-day2w.jpg vertfonce-day3w.jpg vertfonce-day4w.jpg
  2. Congrats! Gprgeous leather! Day is one of my personal fave styles!
  3. What gorgeous LEATHER!!! Congrats... great CHoice! :tup:
  4. Congrats! That leather is beautiful. I think I need a day.
  5. Congrats! :tup:
  6. congrats! the leather looks absolutely yummy!
  7. Mmmmm......YUMMY! Congrats, south, on such a gorgeous Day!
  8. I love the day and the leather on yours looks amazing! Congrats on your new baby :smile:
  9. Gorgeous bag!!! Please take more pics when it is light- I am contemplating a vert fonce day as well!!:drool:
  10. Aww thanks ladies :love:

I'll try to post more/modeling pics later :shame:;)
  11. The color and the leather look amazing!!!!!
  12. so gorgeous!!!!!

i love the vert fonce! it's all i can do to stop myself from getting one - i already have an olive 05 - but the leather i keep seeing on everyone's VF is making me :drool:
  13. Congrats!!!!!
  14. ^Thanks, yes the leather's thick and really smooshy-squishy (are these words lol?). The color is truly chameleon-like, sometimes she seems like cafe, brown, olive, blackish, she's great!! :love:

Thanks twiggers!!! This season's leather is so outstanding, I *might* even be trying for a violet twiggy - I have no idea if these were even made though. But this Day does fill the Bbag need by itself!!
  15. Gorgeous, you've captured the colour beautifully!! And tdf leather of course!!