Another PCE card drawing!

1. I loved bagnshoofetish's PCE card drawing idea so I am going to do the same with mine. I wasn't sure whether or not I'd get one but it really didn't matter because I was at my boutique earlier in the week and they presaled everything I wanted while I was there even without a card. I got home from work today and my card was waiting for me in the mailbox so I'd like to pass it along to someone here.

Respond to this thread if you want your name in the drawing and I will draw a name tomorrow morning (9/14) a little after 9:00 a.m. eastern time. I will post the winner's name here as soon as it is drawn. If the winner doesn't PM me an address by tomorrow (9/14) at 4:30 p.m. eastern I will draw another name. I will not include any entries that are made after 9:00 a.m. eastern on 9/14.

Good luck!

2. Hi mokoni, I'd like to be included in the drawing. Thanks so much!

3. Wow that's great! I love Coach and didn't know there was an online forum. I just joined the forum today. I just found out yesterday that a Coach boutique opened at the Concord, CA mall. I've been buying my purses from the Outlet store or Macy's and didn't even know about the PCE card. Well now I know where to shop!!!

4. Would you like to enter the drawing?

5. Please add me as well- there are a few things I'd love to buy :smile:

6. I would love to enter, how do I do that exactly? thanks

7. You just did.:yes: ;)

8. Please enter me as well!

Thank you for your generosity!

9. Hi Mokoni!
    If you'd like I can close this thread and you can place it in the general Coach forum like bagnshoo did. Im creating a new PCE sub forum so we dont have to deal with these little threads anymore. Its up to you just let me know.

10. Yes, please move it (or whatever you need to do)! Thanks, Kimmie! :flowers:

11. I would love to be entered, too, Mokoni. Thank you so much for being so generous. :smile:

12. Please enter me in the drawing. Thanks!

You are so nice for doing this!:heart:

13. I'd like to be entered!
    Thanks, mokoni, for being so cool for doing this!:tup:

14. I'd love to be part of the drawing too. Thank you :smile:and good luck to myself & everyone!

15. Hello, love how generous you are! :heart: Please add my name to the drawing! :yes: