Another Passage a Tokyo Thread.....

1. sorry Girls, but I want one of these, but I can't find a colour that suits me!!!!!

I tried on the pink/purple one (like Cal has) at my store - looked no good with my colouring....I LOVE the white/sepia one, but it would wash me out (I am a fairly pale gal), the bright red is gorgeous, but I can;t usually wear red up close to my face, the black is classic and gorgeous...but ANOTHER black scarf????

So what are the colourways Tokyo is available in????

White/Sepia
    Black/White
    Purple/Pink
    Green/Blue
    Red

Any others?

2. Why oh why am I not feeling this scarf!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!

I just know though the second you find the color way that suits you, GF, I'm gonna want one too.

Oiy.................and Rose and I are supposed to be on a scarf ban (I think she failed miserably......) until NYC!

3. See, I could ban myself from everything to save for NY, but NOT SCARVES!!! No way, I couldn't do it........AND L-Z just marked down a lot of their older scarf stock.......ugh....

I know what you mean, though, D...it's taken me a while to warm to this scarf....but I DO like the "sketch" look to it, and I'll only buy one....unlike the designs that I end up with EVERY colourway available.....

Actually, I believe they did this in a GM mousseline - maybe I should get one of those, instead?

4. One of our members (can't remember who) has this scarf in ten colors....

5. ...it's not me.

I swear!

6. Ahhh, so at least we know it's available in 10 colourways.....

7. :roflmfao:

8. Here we go:

9. k - i would have thought the green/blue would be perfect for you?? :confused1:

10. One of those 10 is dark blue with light blue. It'll be on it's way to me later this week.

I think there's also a rose/light pink, although I'm not sure about it. May have been confusion between me and the SA, so I don't know if this is different from the red or not.

I've heard there's a mousseline in orange and purple at the Dallas store.

11. I'm new to the forum, and this is my first posting. I'd like to start off by saying how much I enjoy reading all of your comments. I purchased the pink/white scarf this weekend. In addition to the other colors mentioned in an earlier posting, it also comes in a cornflower blue color which is TDF and also in orange. :love:

12. Darn, my SA had read them off to me at one point but I totally forgot; there are definitely at least 9 or 10. I do remember thinking that the colorways are very very similar to De Passage a Paris if you recall any of those colorways.

13. I love this scarf,I have yet to be lucky enough to see it in person,I would love to see it in purple:yes:

14. I think so, too...but every scarf I own is green!! or at least, it feels that way - LOL!

15. Penn - welcome!

If there's a pink one, I may have to go for that one....although that orange and purple mousseline sounds divine!!