Another One??!

1. so I literally spent hours inside the couch store deciding on a matching accessorie I was going to get the wristlet, but then It seems bit uselss so i wanted the "Ass" bag or hip bag but my mom didnt like it =.= I was going to get the hobo bag but ended with the wallet!! I feel soo GUILTY. I just got a coach bag now a wallet? =.= I feel really bad.. but my mom insisted I felt i got too much for my bday which is weird lol. she thinks I should just buy a expensive and stick with it instead buying millions of $10 wallets lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats all for now! I will get more later LOL but with my own money this time =D

2. Thats a gorgeous wallet. Love the leather and the buckle.

3. aww,, love it,, beautiful wallet... and I already complimented on your fabulous bag....:yes: :smile:

I used to get the mini skinny's for each bag,, but they are soo small now for change/ money/ cards,, I have like four of them,, haha It was smart to get 1 big wallet.. I should have done that instead of getting 4 little ones overtime!!

4. Beautiful choice!

5. Good choice! Lol, I love the random sparkles in the last picture.

6. Gorgeous wallet! :smile:

7. Enjoy it and show your mom how much you love it!

8. Congrats..love the wallet. The sparkles are so cute on the last pic LOL!

9. Gorgeous - enjoy it!

10. Love the wallet! great choice

11. thanks you all =D lol i like the sparkles too i added to make it emphasize my love for these bags haa

12. congrats!,love the wallet!

13. Congrats, it looks gorgeous!

14. lovely! congrats!!

15. Love it:yes: