Another One Bites The Dust ....***UPDATE****

1. [​IMG]

Some sad news to start the day. Goth god Marilyn Manson has been dumped by his burlesque-stripper wife Dita Von Teese.

What was the problem? The classic 'irreconcilable differences' according to Page Six.

Dita, the spokesmodel for MAC makeup's Viva Glam lipstick, is reportedly landing Manson with divorce papers at a Los Angeles recording studio today, where he is working on his next album.

Sources say Dita wanted to split before Christmas but couldn't get in touch with her husband.

A friend of Dita was quoted saying, 'He's not been responsive', adding, ''She loved him so much, but he has too many demons. He can't even communicate with her at this point. She tried telling him she was divorcing him, but she can't get him on the phone.'

Friends allegedly claim that the shock rocker spent much of last year boozing and that Dita desperately "tried to make it work."

2. That guy looks terrible!

3. He is sooooo weird!! A marketing genius...but weird all the same!!

4. How did he land her, that is all I want to know. She seems like such a good person. She is also very beautiful. Sucks for him. He scares me.

5. That's too bad. She was on an episode of America's Next Top Model. I think she's really cute. He looks like Satan.

6. She's so cute ....but i personally would have a hard time waking up in the morning and seeing him lying next to me without getting freaked out. :s

7. OMG! THANKS GODDDD!
    i was sooo furious why MM always get the gorgeous girls like dita and rose mc gowan.

and i don't agree with the marketing genius thing... the manager is the genius one, he's just a puppet me. i've read on some book about him.

8. eww it looks like he's about to choke her in that pic...

9. Yes, he frightens me on so many levels! She's incredibly gorgeous~ Her skin is flawless! She has somewhat of a "goth" side so maybe that's what attracted her to him.

10. Don't dismiss him on looks alone. Manson is intelligent and well spoken. And I absolutely loved Dita's Vivienne Westwood dark purple wedding dress!

11. Actually, his looks bother me the least..His song lyrics & videos are, well...:wtf:

12. I think she is interesting. Her career started at a place in Orange County (Lake Forest) called "Captain Cream's" which was a strip clup, where she did her very unique act back in the early to mid 1990's. It was all uphill from there!

13. Her weddings pics were AMAZING!

14. Actually they seemed very suitable for each other to me.

15. Yikes