Another NM online complaint...

1. Not sure if this is in the right section...but I sent back some purses I purchased online from NM on Jan 2 and I still have not received credit back from them. I called today to complain and was told that the people at NM are working on credits to items received back on Jan 3rd that my package will probably not be credited for another week or 2...

If I knew it was going to take so long, I would have returned it in store!! I returned something in store 2 weeks ago and got the credit instantly! Now I will have to pay for the purses that I purchased since the credits will not appear on my credit statment for another few weeks :tdown:
  2. Actually, it can take up to 6 weeks to get a return credited if you mail it back. This isn't uncommon with any online store if I'm not mistaken. My NM mail return did take around 6 weeks for me to get the credit back on my CC. My return was also after Christmas around the same time as yours.

I know it is annoying but I don't think this is anything out of the ordinary, especially not if it has only been 3 weeks.
  3. I returned something to BG on Dec 21st, and I have not received a credit yet. I called Friday, and they told me that it is on it's way to their wharehouse.
  4. NM is the worst for returns. I've had to email them a few times to get the credit
    for something they obviously already had. (I say obviously, since I got the credit
    the same day I emailed them.) Plan on at least a least! More like
    6 weeks.....I'm still waiting on credit for items I returned in December.:tdown:

Bloomies, Saks, Nordstrom, Macys are all quite a bit quicker. I think it usually takes
    about 2 weeks.

This is my experience with these stores at least.
  5. Its not that bad, once they credit your account it shows up on ur next statement and you won't have to pay your card for a while ;)

6. haha that is true...but I was counting on not having to pay that $900 I was expecting back :p