Another newbie

1. Hi, I'm a Fendi and Balenciaga girl, but over the holidays we've been in Hawaii, and I discovered the Coach store in Lahaina/Whaler's Village on Maui. I loved so many of the bags that I ended up not buying anything--couldn't make up my mind! My daughter got this clutch with a string shoulder strap that was all gold and sparkly. I love the signature bags with the new light blue color! But there was a hobo that was in pink, white or chocolate--had trouble deciding on color and on size! I'm about spent out with Fendi spys now, but I'm looking for a smaller handbag...may buy one of these soon.

Oh, and there was a Brighton store in that mall, too....dangerous to the pocketbook!
  2. Welcome! I know what you mean about not being able to make up your mind!
  3. Welcome! It's great to have you here!
  4. welcome!! coach rocks and i love hawaii and maui.. where exactly was that mall (not like im going back any time soon but jw..oh and speaking of hawaii i finally get to use my 2007 Maui calendar :smile:)
  5. I was there in the exact shopping area you've been to last August. I loved it there! I went to Coach too but their prices are more expensive than the mainland prices.
  6. Welcome to TPF! You will love it here.