Another "My First Mulberry" post

pixiechic

So thankful.
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
My trip to NYC was a success! The Mulberry shop on Madison Ave. was great, the SAs were all very nice, and helped me pick out just the right bag. I love her so much, I had to pack my Balenciaga in my backpack and carry Ms. Mulberry on the trip home.

Here she is. Hmmm...don't you wonder what's in the bag? :devil:

mulberry.jpg

OK peeps, you've suffered long enough. :yes:

She is indeed a Bayswater, in basic black Darwin, with plain brass hardware. Nothing flashy or spectacular, but I just :heart: this bag! Ms. Bays was a great airplane carryon, she fit my usual stuff plus a Nintendo DS, a few Godiva truffles, and a bottle of water with room to spare...but I have to be careful not to load her up too much or she gets heavy. With normal day-to-day stuff inside, though, she's surprisingly light for a big bag.

Here she is on my desk at work. Sorry about the crappy iPhone pics, will take some better ones later. I almost took a modeling shot in the big hotel mirror while I still had my black pinstriped suit on, but after walking 15 blocks I couldn't stand the thought of putting my heels back on.:sweatdrop:

bays2.jpg
bays3.jpg

Oh.my.god!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS SO GORGEOUS! I would love a Bayswater but I think it would get wrecked with my lifestyle and Sophie(16mths)at the mo!! Ooooooooohhhhhh I bet you can't stop smiling at it!!!!!!!!! Well done its beautiful!