Another Mulberry lover saying hello!

1. I have been a member for a while but not posted yet. Just to say hello and include a pic of my Mulberries

[​IMG]

I have an Oak Roxanne, an Oak makeup bag, an olive wallet and an Oak Tooled Bayswater. I also have an old Scotchgrain Mulberry that I no longer use.

2. Hello and welcome. Tis me (Arish) :happydance:

3. Thanks for inviting me over - I sense many Mulberry purchases coming up!:tup:

4. The people on here are wicked enablers :roflmfao:

5. We sure are! Welcome to the Mulberry madhouse.

6. hello and welcome to the Mulberry mad house - nice collection you've got there- I'm sure we can help you expand it!!!!

7. Hello and welcome - lovely collection! Whatever you are wanting to purchase, we are happy to offer encouragement!

8. Hi and welcome - if you want to purchase more Mulberries you have come to the right place!!!! If you want to have a good laugh you have also come to the right place as all Mulberry owners seem to be completely bonkers at times, it becomes totally addictive.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

9. Lovely to have more people with excellent taste who appreciate Mulberry. Welcome

10. Hi Puddy Tat - nice to see you here!

I love your Roxanne (plus strap ;)) so much.

11. Lordy ditab what a memory you have! :yes:Yes it's the time of year my Rosemary strap will go onto my Roxanne - the handles of the Roxanne just aren't fitting over my coats anymore - damn you Swedish winters!

I've been back onto the Bayswater for the past week as the straps are longer so I can hoist it over my shoulder, but just ain't feeling the love anymore.....now's the time for a new one perhaps?

I wish they still made the Phoebe - I have a hankering for that in Oak.....:heart:

12. Hello Puddy Tat!! Welcome to the Mulberry Madhouse!!! Let me ask you tho, are you a Felix or a Sylvester??xxxxxxx

13. Hiya, love your tooled bayswater, it's scrummy.

14. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

15. naughty chaz!

Welcome Puddy Tat! I am coveting your oak makeup bag!