Another Mulberry lover saying hello!

1. I have been a member for a while but not posted yet. Just to say hello and include a pic of my Mulberries

I have an Oak Roxanne, an Oak makeup bag, an olive wallet and an Oak Tooled Bayswater. I also have an old Scotchgrain Mulberry that I no longer use.
  2. Hello and welcome. Tis me (Arish) :happydance:
  3. Thanks for inviting me over - I sense many Mulberry purchases coming up!:tup:
  4. The people on here are wicked enablers :roflmfao:
  5. We sure are! Welcome to the Mulberry madhouse.
  6. hello and welcome to the Mulberry mad house - nice collection you've got there- I'm sure we can help you expand it!!!!
  7. Hello and welcome - lovely collection! Whatever you are wanting to purchase, we are happy to offer encouragement!
  8. Hi and welcome - if you want to purchase more Mulberries you have come to the right place!!!! If you want to have a good laugh you have also come to the right place as all Mulberry owners seem to be completely bonkers at times, it becomes totally addictive.

9. Lovely to have more people with excellent taste who appreciate Mulberry. Welcome
  10. Hi Puddy Tat - nice to see you here!

I love your Roxanne (plus strap ;)) so much.
  11. Lordy ditab what a memory you have! :yes:Yes it's the time of year my Rosemary strap will go onto my Roxanne - the handles of the Roxanne just aren't fitting over my coats anymore - damn you Swedish winters!

I've been back onto the Bayswater for the past week as the straps are longer so I can hoist it over my shoulder, but just ain't feeling the love's the time for a new one perhaps?

I wish they still made the Phoebe - I have a hankering for that in Oak.....:heart:
  12. Hello Puddy Tat!! Welcome to the Mulberry Madhouse!!! Let me ask you tho, are you a Felix or a Sylvester??xxxxxxx
  13. Hiya, love your tooled bayswater, it's scrummy.
  14. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  15. naughty chaz!

Welcome Puddy Tat! I am coveting your oak makeup bag!