Another lucky day!

Miss_K

O.G.
May 31, 2007
Went into the Mulberry flagships store in Stockholm today and guess what - they're putting on this amazing sale as they're refurbishing and thus closing for 6 weeks. Unfortunately, the new season's bags weren't discounted but they had loads of others at absolutely amazing prices:
Rosemary (ginger) £150
Bronze Alana £150
Chalk Emmy £150
Oak/almond Emmy £200
Lime/oak Emmy £150
Tote in oak kenya (medium size w. canvas piping, not sure of model) £150
Phobe in dk green with embroidery £150
Angelica (rose) £80
Brown glove Blenheim (w. embroidery, ?what colour is actually called) £120
Canvas Blenheim w plaited piping (again unsure of exact name) £120
Ayler chalk rio £220
They also had a couple of smaller shoulder bags in oak Kenya (with hand-stitched shoulder straps, unsure of model) £100.Wallets were mainly in black, and included some smaller purses in kenya but also the small Alana purse. Belts were 60% off but unfortunately only in huge sizes.
I settled for a ginger Euston - £120!!! :yahoo:

It also dispelled the myth that the Emmy zippers are always stitched in an M-shape, none of the Emmys in the shop had this detailing whereas the Alanas did - seems entirely random as to which shape they are.
Will post some pictures once I've managed to find the mini USB cable for the camera.

Some of the colours were quite unusual, I've never seen the lime/oak Emmy for instance. Also, what is the dark green with embroidery called?

Oh, and just found the model of the kenya shoulder bags - the Belle. Seeing as they still sell them on the website I reckon £80 was a real bargain! I should have bought some more...

I think there were a couple like you describe (beigy-brownish w mustard straps) and also some in a sand colour w dk brown straps. I forgot to mention that they also had a sheepskin Bayswater (think it was around £170)

I was going to the factory shop near Bath today, but unfortunately my daughter was unwell so I was unable to go. I will now have to wait until next weekend!:sad:

I'd love to go to Shepton but it just isn't convenient - we used to live in Cambridge and have now recently moved to Sweden so I guess I shan't be going anytime soon :sad: Have you got any pictures of the canvas Blenheim?

And does anyone know what that unusual glove green w embroidery is called?

I'd love to go to Shepton but it just isn't convenient - we used to live in Cambridge and have now recently moved to Sweden so I guess I shan't be going anytime soon :sad: Have you got any pictures of the canvas Blenheim?

And does anyone know what that unusual glove green w embroidery is called?

Hi, here is the picture of blenheim it is not great, but here goes.

Attachments

• mul3.jpg
    mul3.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 53
That is a lovely bag! V unusual, nice to carry something nobody else has! I think the ones I saw today were a lot lighter (ie the canvas) but it's possible that they had some of yours. It may be worth ringing the stockholm store on Monday (+46 8 611 46 88) and see if they've got any left, perhaps they could post it to you?

That is a lovely bag! V unusual, nice to carry something nobody else has! I think the ones I saw today were a lot lighter (ie the canvas) but it's possible that they had some of yours. It may be worth ringing the stockholm store on Monday (+46 8 611 46 88) and see if they've got any left, perhaps they could post it to you?

Thank you Miss K, I will phone on Monday-my sister will be pleased if they would deliver.