Another Kooba question

1. Sorry that I am saturating this place with alot of Kooba questions, Just one more, I promise.

I have the 3 IF bags I want, and now the 3 Koobas I want (Scarlett/Marcelle/Nisha). I am really enticed by the Mia and have been questioning whether I should make it my 4th and final Kooba since the others aren't an appeal for me as of now. Does anyone have a Mia? Like it? Pro's & Cons? Heavy weight? The Ginger is darling but too much like my Marcelle Do you think it is too Cowboyish looking?
    View attachment 22900
  2. To be honest the Mia was my favourite bag from the new spring's really different and not as heavy as the sienna.
  3. I think it has a definite western flair, but I love it -guess that's part of its appeal!
  4. I like the way it's really different from other bags.. I actually prefer the toast colour though.
  5. Sorry, but I don't like it. Too cowboyish...the buckle & the studs...however, I love all of your other Kooba! especially Marcelle. :smile:
  6. I do Love all of my Koobas and I think for the reason that they are generally roomy bags. I love a BIG bag but I decided to regretfully list my newest IF Studded tote on eBay. It's absolutely gorgeous but just a tad too big for me. Like I said could hide an 8lb newborn in there....LOLOL I'm going to lose some money on it but I have 3 new bags coming. An IF Embellished Nikki, a Kooba Nisha, and now an IF Sweet Dreams Audra. And I think I may sell another older Coach.
    I think Koobas are the BOMB! And I love IFs for their style. I'm really not a Cowgirl kinda girl by any means so I am going to sit back and watch that Mia for a good while, and see what changes my mind makes.
  7. I have the Mia in toast and I love it, but it's heavy.
    Maybe not as heavy as the Sienna, but still heavy as far as large bags go.
    I deal with it though, as it's such a nice bag. The leather is sooooo soft and I get compliments on it whenever I take it out.
  8. It looks similar to the mulbery phoebe except it has all the extra stuff on it instead of looking like the phoebe saddle bag. I think it's a great looking bag and I love the phoebe too.
  9. What's the shoulder length like? They say it's adjustable. I don't care for "armpit bags".
  10. Lexie2000 What's the shoulder length like? They say it's adjustable. I don't care for "armpit bags".

Here's a picture from Looks a little longer than armpit length.
  11. I actually like that a lot!!!
  12. Yeeehaaaww!....just kidding Lexie2000! Yes, it does whisper a hint of cowgirl fashion, reminds me of a saddle bag too much. Nayyy on that one...sorry:push:!