another "is it just me" thread

1. so I'm driving to the supermarket this afternoon - it's 95 degrees with high humidity - and this guy comes flying down the street on his bicycle smoking a cigarette. is it just me or does this not sound like a good idea?
  2. I can find TWO things wrong with that story:

1. The guy was biking in 95 degree weather with high humidity.

2. The guy was smoking a cigarette.

(If he wasn't wearing a bike helmet, that's number three!)
  3. He sounds pretty dumb to be perfectly honest. Definitely not a good idea.
  4. sounds like he's used to the heat. I'm guessing he's from the bicycle riding team from Ghana?
  5. It contradicts the purpose of exercising a bit. Fresh air, now soot and tar, fresh air, now soot and tar. Poor lungs don't know which end is up.
  6. You crack me up dude
  7. What if the ashes blew back onto him from wind gusts of 5 mph bike riding and he burned his skin....??!?!!?!
  8. I would never be able to do that.

Wanna know why? Because I can't let go of the bike's handlebars without falling over, lol.

...and I'm scared to smoke :biggrin:
  9. maybe hes trying to commit slow suicide?
  10. cigs = slow suicide

biking in cali = super quick suicide

you're right, i am being a wise ass. sorry ladies (and the few gents). :biggrin:
  11. I'm gonna have to get a cattle prod for you! back in your pen!
  12. Haha this reminds me of my mom....she diets, walks 2-3 miles every day....and still smokes! I keep telling her "you'll be lucky to even be able to walk across the room in a few years let alone walk a mile" She's afraid she'll get fat....but I think it's ridiculous!
  13. ugh, just reading that makes my lungs hurt.

I live 2 blocks from a hospital, and I'm always amazed to see people in hospital robes outside puffing on cigarettes while totting oxygen tanks.
  14. Not a good idea LOL
  15. I think it's just you!:graucho: :lol: