Another Holy Grail bag arrived!

1. I have a lot of HG bags on my list. My favorite MJ bag is the Stella. I LOVE that style. I have been really lucky and found two of my HG Stellas this past month. The first was my Washed Rose Stella and now I have a POMEGRANATE Stella! I purchased it on E-bay from a fellow TPF member and it is a beauty. The transaction was great, super quick shipping and packaged beautifully. It is in such great condition and the color is even more beautiful that I hoped. The perfect red for me. I wore it today and got tons of compliments on it. Even the salesgirl at Nordstrom Rack saw it and asked if it was a Stella. In the recent past, I lost out on a Pomegranate Venetia and was really bummed, so I jumped on this one quickly. So happy I finally added Pomegranate to my collection. I will post pics tomorrow. :smile:

Thank you for selling this great bag to me!

2. Congrats! :woohoo: Can't wait to see pics! :nuts:

3. Congrats! I can't wait to see pics also. I loved your washed rose bag. Purty!

4. Congrats! I'm glad you found your HG!

5. It's always so exciting to hear HG bag stories! Congrats rorosity!

6. Oooh congrats! I love pomegranate! Can't wait for pics :yes:

7. Congratulations!

8. Sounds beautiful! Can't wait to see her!

9. Congrats on the HG! :tup:;)

10. OMG you post this and NO PICS?!?!??!?! I'm dyin' here girl!!!! Drolling over the Pomegranate!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: EEK!!!!!!!!!!!

11. I promise to take pics today! I am so lazy right now. My husband and I went out last night and I didn't get to sleep until after 2am....I am too old for this. I think I am going back to bed soon!

Pomegranate is the perfect red. I had never seen it in person but I knew I would love it from the photos I had seen. I always missed out on them before now. I promise to post pics today. I am going to do an updated photo of my MJ bags and I think I am going to post on ImageShack, because I am having trouble getting my photos into my posts from Flickr. I must be doing something wrong because other members are able to take my photos from Flickr and post them. I will figure it out, though.

12. ^ You just need to type in [​IMG] at the end of the link and it should appear when you post. :flowers:

13. Okay, here is the Stella family photo. I added the photo as an attachment...let's see if this works.

Upper Row: Washed Rose, Pomegranate, Cantaloupe
    Lower Row: Sap Green, Violet and Black Anniversary Edition

2237267631_e99b2dfcc2.jpg
  14. Congrats, its a beauty! :woohoo:

15. Congrats, love the pomegrante, I sold my Venetia last year on e-bay and sometimes miss it, pomegrante is the best red!! Enjoy those Stellas - they are beautiful!!