Another Gray baby.....but this time she's mine!

1. Hi, finally got my bow satchel. :yahoo:
    Someone reserved this and didnt come for her, so I was lucky! Love her to bits :love: Pls pardon the many pics....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. oh you lucky girl! gorgeous!

3. i love it congrats!

4. I really love this Gray color. She is such a beauty, and you carried it so well! Congratulation!

5. lucky you...she looks lovely

6. :drool: I want! I want! You lucky girl!

7. Congrats! Such a gorgeous bag! Everytime I see it, I like it more and more!

8. How lucky u are!!!

Congrats:tup:

9. Yoo... :choochoo:congrats!!!! That is 1 hot bag!!!! And definitely spacious enough if you are looking at diaper bag usage (just a suggestion) ... ...

10. Lovely..looks great on you too!!!!!!!

11. Oh, spendalot, congrats, that's a gorgeous color, now i m indecisve btw your grey and teddyraph carmel one.....

12. Thank you all ladies for your compliments. I'm loving her more everyday.

Rain fan, I saw the teddyraph's camel one in the store on sat. My gray was the last one. But they still have black, ivory, nude and camel. The nude which is slightly pinkish is very pretty too.

13. i love your bag! it looks great on you! great choice! i wish you a lot of fun with it (and all the best with your pregnancy!)!!! :yahoo:

14. Hi spendalot,
    lovely bag, i have the same one in brown. just wondering how you managed to shorten the shoulder strap? it would be great if you could get back to me, thanks, enjoy the bag :smile:

15. How gorgeous!! Looks great with the baby bump.. congrats!!