Another gorgeous Clous Wallet arrived pics

1. I just love this wallet. It arrived yesterday from Saks since BalNY was out of the Black one.:yahoo: It is elegant, chic and you can use it as a cluth too.:tup:I love the Silver studds with Black.:drool: It has slots for for your money, coins, CCs, and check book. This one is definitely a wow factor for me.:love: I wanted a wallet with a different look and not so similar to my Bbags and i got it.:wlae: Enjoy the pics.:smile:

IMG_3431 (2).JPG IMG_3440 (2).JPG IMG_3441 (2).JPG IMG_3442 (2).JPG
  2. Two more pics.:smile: I love the fact that it has a mirror inside too.:graucho:

IMG_3444 (2).JPG IMG_3445 (2).JPG
  3. Really nice great taste as usual, congrats nanzie by the way arn't you on vaccation?

4. Hi cat, i leave Oct 3rd. :yes:I keep spending before i leave heehee.:p Not a good sign.:nogood:

5. Love this wallet! Loved it since the moment I first saw it! CONGRATS! And have fun on ur vacation with ur new goodies!

6. Nanaz you wallet is so gorgeous and chic! :drool::heart:

You know I love it of course! You have great taste girlie!!! **wink**

7. I LOVE IT~! if you don't mind me asking how much does that go for?

8. Thank you spiral.:heart: I saw yours too :tup: don't you just love this wallet?

9. It retails $545. :yes:

10. Ooh, I just love this wallet. It may be time to retire mine for this one.

Can you tell me how many credit card slots does it have?

11. It has five on the left side and four on the right side. The ones on the right side are bigger so you might be able to fit two cards in one slot. :tup:

12. I'm so tempted to get myself one too! congrats Nanaz!

13. I think you should. :yes:VF W/SH looks awsome too.:graucho:

14. OMG - i love it!!!! i must have one for myself - arh, this is too cool, it's killing me!!! congrats, i am in love with it, very chic and a bit of sass at the same time :drool:

15. There are shoes to match, too! I saw black and olive green at Barney's.