Another Gauffre?HMMM?

1. Whatcha think of this bag??
    It has a KILLER detachable messenger strap and i LOVE the color???
    1290  prada.jpg
  2. I prefer the leather version myself, especially given the price of the nylon version!:wtf:
  3. OK! now that a BAG! a hobo with detachable strap! wow! now does it come in leather? (hey jill- i bought that prada black tote with strap and it weighs a ton! my shoulder ache after a few hours. beautiful but not practical- maybe nylon is the way to go..... ? ) you getting this one? Hahahahaaaaaa - would be extemely surprised if no.... what color?

oh i'll just wait for my weekly jill fix!

4. I like it alot...I've been patiently waiting for a bag to come out that has the two straps...I have one and love it...I just can't seem to find the right size...The two handles totally work for my lifestyle....I'm ALWAYS on the go..What are the measurements and where did you see this? Are you going to get it? I think it's a great neutral...Not the 'blah' tan or 'boring' brown..sweet...:heart: Emmy
  5. GUESS what Jill just came home with from Saks??????

If you guys want this bag.I actually just bought it from Saks in PA..I used Damian as my SA...1-610-667-1550 ext 258..LOVES THIS BAG!!!!Perfect vacation bag!
  6. Jill, Jill, Jill........someone needs Gauffre rehab! The first step is recognizing that you have a problem :roflmfao:
  7. Congrats Jill! I love it! It is sooo pretty!
  8. he he, I love hearing about your latest Prada purchases ;)

congrats, its a great alternative to the leather version :smile:
  9. :roflmfao: :nuts: OMG..You are the second person to use that line on me ...ROFL..TOO FUNNY!
    Yes,I have a gauffre problem..LOL!:push:
  10. ^^ Congrats, Jill, it's gorgeous!! Does it come in other colors? I haven't bought a Prada in about 8-9 years's time.
  11. Saks had it in black too..But I loved the neutral color I got.Itll go with alot for spring...khakis..etc...
  12. Oh man I would pee in my pants for one of those babies in black. OK, sorry, TMI hee hee.
  13. ^LOL! Call Damian at Saks.he has the black one there!!!1-610-667-1550 ext 258..We can be gauffre twins!ROFL!