Another foresta BV comes my way...

1. :p I admit, I'm kinda anal when it comes to the perfect foresta placement which is mainly the tree with 3 monkeys and preferably Sandy :tup: I was really lucky to snare this with a Hong Kong seller...my total dream placement :yahoo::yahoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cute birki! i know what you mean. most of my foresta's i tried to get Sandy and the tree scene too!

3. whoohoo thats 4 monkeys!! :graucho: congrats!!!

4. That's an awesome Foresta BV!! How much did you get it for??

5. I paid around USD211 for it (inclusive of uber fast courier service lol) item was sent out on 29th afternoon and it reached the next day...

6. Wow... That's expensive! But it had terrific placement... :tup:

7. i think it was worth it!! :biggrin:

8. wow the cost of getting it outside of usa! lol.. congrats tho!

9. in fact the price i paid for it is still cheaper den our retail price !! a BV would cost around USD220 or so :cursing: locally ...darn!

10. wowser ...so yeah it was better ;) ..im not sure how much is ours here..i think its like 192...i forgot..x.X

11. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
    That is TO DIE FOR!!
    :love: And what do you by "another"... you already have one?!?!!

12. yeah i already have another BNWT foresta BV which dear enviitoki CPed for me~ i just could not resist getting this BV with my dream placement :roflmfao:

13. Oh, wow...That's really PERFECT!! Congrats!!:tup:

14. just luv your foresta! it is a really nice placement! sandy is also a must on my forestas too!!! just luv the whole print!! congrats! :yahoo:

15. wow! the placement is perfect! congratz!