another fake gucci blondie bag girls

1. thanks so much for the heads up, girlfriend!

2. We are lucky to have you aallabama! Its sad that some innocent girl/guy is gonna bid on that fake. The seller has positive feedback and to an untrained eye the bag looks great and the price isn't too bad. sad,sad,sad! :oh:

3. you girls are sooooooooooooo sweet :love: ...after what happened to me w/my fake gucci, i feel the need to try & save others from the same fate...somebody's gotta do it since e-bay isn't :sad:

4. aaallabama darling, you've been sent down by someone to watch over us, right? i KNEW it!

5. absolutely, my favorite thing in life is making other people happy :angel:

6. ^:love: :love: :love:

7. Just for fun-I wrote to the woman also asking for the serial number. Here is the reply I received-word for word;

I do not give out serial # because I don't think it is fair to the person who purchase the handbag. If you purchase and do not like the bag I will refund you your money. My bags is authentic read my feedback.
    I'm over 50 years old. I'm to old to play with people money because I don't want nobody playing with mine.

Thanks for watching my listing and happy bidding.

Dianejohnson1950
    Respond to this question in My Messages.

How is it not fair to the winning bidder? And, what does her age have to do with it? Crook all the way!

8. yeppers, that's exactly what she told me Nishi621 & it makes no sense :huh: ...how is it not fair for the winning bidder to see the serial # (?)...and if you've got nothing to hide, then why not post a picture of it (?)