Another Damier Speedy owner right here!!

1. Hi everyone!

I had quite a handbag day last night! I purchased a Damier Speedy 30 and BV large woven hobo! Just wanted to share my joy :yahoo: . I was definitely having a hard time trying to decide between the Speedy 25 and 30.

On the way home, I also went out to Michael's and purchased a flexible board and made a little sag-proof bottom for the Speedy and a works perfectly!

2. Good for you:smile: . Enjoy them:cutesy: .

3. Congrats!:yahoo:

4. yay! congrats!!!!!!!

5. Congrats! Love the Damier Speedy!

6. Congrats!!! Great choice, I have the damier speedy 30 and love, love it!!!

Carry her in good health!!!

7. congrat's.. i can't wait to get mine :p

8. congrats:love:

9. Those are 2 awesome bags you got. Congrats and enjoy them.

10. cool!!!

I can't wait any longer until my damier speedy arrives...the date is set on the end of January - let's hope that LV will call me this day!!!

11. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: ....and Enjoy!!:yes:

12. Thanks everyone!

I was also lucky enough to get one that was 'Made in France'...I know it's a bit deal to some people. I thought I was going to get a 'Made in USA' one since all their Speedys on display were that kind, but was pleasantly surprised when I got home.

13. FANTASTIC - I have the Damier 30 and I love it. You're going to have such fun with it! Picts Please!

14. Suli-first of all--congrats!

I am about to get my first one also in a few weeks I hope. Can I ask how tall you are? I am only 5'1' and am worried that the 30 might look huge being carried by me, but, with that said, I am also not a tiny girl either. And, do I have to put something in the bottom? It will definitely sag otherwise? What do you suggest for that? Thanks! And, congrats again!

15. I am 5'1" and I have the 30 in Damier and I think it looks just fine. I am pretty much average build/weight for my height, not the tiny thing I was years ago that is for sure. I like an everyday bag that is big enough to fit a book or magazine in plus all my regular "stuff" and tht will still have room for me to access things easily and the 30 works better for me than the 25 (I have an Epi 25 that is bigger than the regular 25, but it is still a little small for my requirements).