Another convert!

1. Well, I had originally planned on getting my first LV when I had achieved my Lifetime membership at Weight Watchers, but my Mother suprised me yesterday by saying that she we were going to the mall to visit the LV store to get our bags. Needless to say I was shocked and suprised and THRILLED! How appropriate that we made our first purchase on Louis Vuitton's birthday! So now I can proudly say that I am a card carrying member of the Speedy Gonzalez club with my brand new Mono Speedy 30. My Mom chose the Damier Papillion 30 (she's not big on the Vachetta leather). And now I think I need a Damier piece! Opening those boxes when we got home was soooo fun! I have pics, and will upload them soon! Thanks for listening to me ramble about my excitement...I only have one other friend who "gets" it.

2. Yay!!!! Congrats!! great choice! I can't wait to see pics! Did you go to the LV store in Valley fair?

3. Congrats on your Speedy!!

4. ohhh yay!! congrats!! :yahoo: :heart: i also have only one friend who "gets" it..... i see what you mean! :graucho:

i got new bags today too! :tender:

5. Yep! Love it. It was great fun to actually walk out of there with a shopping bag this time!

6. So happy for you!! Post pics so we can see it.

7. Congrats! Enjoy your bag!

8. Congrats...I only have THREE friends that are addicted to LV just as much as I am.

9. CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

10. Congrats!!! How nice that you and your mom can bond over bags!!! :smile:

11. Yay!!! Congrats!!!

12. Congrats! I'm sure it will be the first of many LV's. They're highly addictive!

13. Congratulations to you and your mom!!! Both are beautiful purchases!

14. Congrats to both you and your mom:smile:!

15. Congrats to you and your mom:yahoo: How fun to go shopping together. My daughter and I use to go shopping a lot together but she has moved to San Diego. I miss her:crybaby: . I haven't told her yet about my new gifts because I didn't want her to go crazy with her credit card. She has just settled down in San Diego and just started a new job a few months ago.