Another Chanel sale at NM!

1. Ok, girls (and boys!)...just came back from Chanel at NM and the SA there told me that some of the bags are going to be marked down this coming Monday!!!!! She didn't tell me which styles exactly but she was talking about the Cambon line (pink & black and beige & black). So, if you missed the last sale that they had, don't miss this one!

2. ^you Rock! Thanks!!!

3. I just posted on the deals page. At my Saks, they said that it is any cambon that's main color is NOT black. I am toying with the idea of the greenish bowling with snakeskin.

Also, some other styles are also on sale - 40% off! The are doing presales right now.

Is this Saks & NM or will the Chanel boutiques have this as well?

4. Thanks for the heads-up!

5. YAY!!!! Will this be in all NM that carries Chanel?;)

6. I am not sure. But I am going to NM again tomorrow (shopaholic me!), so I'll ask my SA and let you know!

7. ^^ thank you! I would like to know if it will be at my NM too

8. does anyone know the original prices of the different cambon bags? i'm most interested in the bowling bag or pouchette.

9. Thank you thank you! :smile:

10. Just off the top of my head. the bowling was $1300 (give or take 20$), and the pouchette was $795.

11. Is this going to be 30% off again?

12. $1375 for the bowling and bluekit covered the pochette ;)

13. the greenish bowling with snakeskin sounds yummy.. anyone has a pic of that? thanx

14. None of the NM stores I called seem to know exactly what's going on except there will be a sale next monday.

So if anyone has better luck than me, share! :smile:

15. Thanks for the info everyone. I think I've decided that my first Chanel will be one of the Cambon bags. I will be sure to stop by NM on Monday :amuse: