Another Carly compliment

1. From a guy! That's the second time in a week. I think they like the hardware on it especially. It looks (and is) tough.

2. Yay! No compliments on my carly yet but ppl in Boston don't seem all that friendly most of the time. >_>

3. I get compliments on my scarves. All the time. Probably because I wear one every day and have about eighty of them. Your Carly is gorgeous. I WANT ONE SO BAD! Enjoy that gorgeous bag!

4. I got two compliments in one day on mine!! I work at a hair salon and went in to get my hilights touched up...two of the girls commented on it. Ah, how I love my Carly.

5. I havn't really carried it anywhere yet. Well to work, but I just go in and put it in my locker and clock in. And then leave.

6. I haven't gotten any compliments on my Carly yet :sad:
    But I've only had her a couple days now.

On another note, at work today my Carly fell off a desk and i caught it but the turn lock things on the side bruised my wrist :crybaby:

7. I have Carly on the brain now. I dreamed of them last night.

8. :roflmfao:

That means you need to get one ASAP!!

9. I've gotten a few compliments on mine....and plenty of jealous stares which I take as compliments.....

10. the hardware is the best i have seen in a very long time.

11. I've gotten a couple of compliments on my Carly. I definitely think it's the hardware :smile:

12. I haven't gotten any compliments while out with one of my Carly's but I do have a story. I was at a fundraiser last night and I had my large black leather Carly with me. I normally don't bring such a large bag to something like that but I didn't have time to change bags. Anyway-there were three women at the table that I didn't know. They were all carrying seriously awful fakes. Two were Coach wannabe's one was an LV. It looked like a kindergarten class made them out of construction paper and crayons. The one sitting next to me saw my bag and started to laugh. She said "OMG that's real, isn't it? What did THAT set you back??" I was REALLY annoyed by such a crass and rude comment so I said "A lot more that that pathetic fake cost you!" My friend sitting next to me started to laugh so hard her drink almost came out her nose. The other two women with this winner shoved their bags under their chairs and looked mortified. I am the kind of person that is live and let live but if you mess with me, you get what you deserve.

13. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

YOU GO GIRL!!!:yahoo:

14. HAHAHAHA!!! Oh my god!!! This story totally made my day!!! GOOD FOR YOU :woohoo::roflmfao:

15. Great response for a rude intrusive person.