Another Anthracite First on tPF!

1. It was always my initial plan to get an Anthrafirst when i saw the little swatches but then kind of went off the idea.. but when i started seeing everyone's gorgeous bags it made me go for it!

I was looking for a bag that was a more unique alternative to black and this is definitely it! I was also worried about the size (i have two City's) but it's really perfect! It's such a pretty darrkkk grey with jewel toned blueish green undertones. :love:

Pics! Excuse my legs and whatnot in the third one, the color is just very TTL in that one and i figured we're mostly all chicks here so no biggie;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

anthracite.jpg anthracite2.jpg anthracite3.jpg
  2. :yahoo: Very cute! I definitely see more blue on yours...while others have more green. I need to see Anthracite in person, :confused1:

3. Congrats and i am happy that you like the color.:yahoo:

4. congrats! your anthracite first is a beauty.

5. yes, mine is definitely a little more on the blue side, but it changes fairly drastically in the light.. It's really quite beautiful :yes:

6. Love the richness of this color! Congratulations!!!

7. What a beautiful bag. Congratulations.

8. Congrats! Your bag is gorgeous. Of all the anthracite pics. I've seen, I like the color the best in these (since I'm such a blue fan).

9. Wow congrats!
    It's beautiful~

Yours is how I originally imagined Anthracite would be!!
    Wear it well!!!!

10. very nice! congrats!!

11. yes, your bag looks more like mine - I would actually call the color "slate"
    It's georgeous!

12. Oooh congrats!! that is a LOVELY color :biggrin:!!
    May you wear it in good health:heart:

13. Right on the money! I love Anthracite!

14. wow, thanks guys! Now i really feel like i got picked a good one of the batch!:wlae:

I took a pic of my current family as of now too just for fun.. plus, it's kind of nice to see it against other more familar colors!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rouge Vif City, Vert D'eau City, and Anthracite First! I:heart:my little family!

bbagfamily!.jpg bbagfamily!2.jpg
  15. wow, i love the first in anthracite! ENJOY it-- it is beautifuL! and a more edgier alternative to black! :love: