Another 30 or 35 question - help with my next Birkin!

1. Hey gals!

This forum is rather addicting--I'm waitlisted for my next Birkin, but am planning another ;) I'm set on Rouge H in either Clemence or Togo with Palladium hardware, but am unsure of size. I need it to transition from day to night, casual to dressy. I'm 5'3", 110 lbs, and often wonder if the 35 looks too big on me. Please take a look at the photos below and let me know what you think. It's what I would typically wear on a casual day/weekend, but I mainly wear dresses and slacks (sorry, it's too cold to wear a dress today!)

Thanks in advance!

2. I think your birkins look great on you. but I think anything would look great on you!
    I don't think a 35 is good for dressy or dinner.
    I recently saw my friend's new 30 birkin, and I wish I could trade in all my 35s for 30s. Much more classy, either day or night.
  3. both look good on you and you can pull both off faantastically BUT if you want the birkin to go from day to night i say 30cm somehow the 35 looks wrong for me when worn at evenings
  4. You look REALLY cute wearing both bags, but I tend to lean a little towards the 30cm - especially if you are wanting the bag to transition from day to night.

p.s. I am jealous you only weigh 110 pounds. I am also 5'3 but do NOT look that cute wearing 30's :crybaby:
  5. GORGEOUS PHOTOS!!! ( I am sooooooo jealous right now!)

OK, with that out of the way, I agree with the lovely previous posters. If you want something that can go day to night, a 30cm is your best choice. I think Rouge H definitely fits that bill!
  6. The proportion of the 30 looks perfect on you!! 35 looks so distinctively like a work bag, too big to take out in the evening.
  7. 30 for sure!

You look amazing carrying a 30. It is your best bet for day to evening.
  8. You look gorgeous with both! For a day-to-night bag, I agree that 30 would probably be better!
  9. Definitely a 30cm for a day-to-night bag.
  10. Thank you everyone :smile: I think I'm leaning towards the 30, but I'm often envious of you ladies who can pull 35's off so well!

Hummingbird - I've been wondering the same thing! I only have one other 35, but am debating if I should sell and purchase another 30 instead. Perhaps this is the size that suits me best :shrugs:
  11. you look fantastic!!!! both sizes look great on you! for day to night..another vote for 30.
  12. I think the 35 looks wonderful on you - a totally different look. I say, if you can work both sizes, keep both sizes!
  13. i agree with AuthenticLux. 35 does look really good on you too. however, the 30 does seem to work better considering you are such a petite person. now i wonder why i like 40 so much; i am just a much bigger person :roflmfao::roflmfao:
  14. Oh you look amazing in those pics!! Wow. And yes, add me to the 30 camp. Definitely a 30 birkin.
  15. I vote 30 for a day to evening bag