Annual retreat?

1. I am very new to this website; however, I am so glad to know that there are other people out there (mildly) obsessed with their bags. Hooray! I'm not alone! Wouldn't it be cool to have an annual retreat somewhere so that we could all meet in person? Think about it--we'd all be in baggage claim at an airport together recognizing each other by our handbags!

2. Welcome to the Forum!

We have quite a few PF meetings going on based on a person's area. If you go into the General Discussion subforum, you may find one in your area.

3. welcome bag addict!

An annual retreat would be cool. Just think an MJ getaway with our handbags and maybe squeeze in a field trip to an MJ store! Hmmm:happydance:

4. Did someone say fieldtrip to an MJ store? Now I am always down for a trip to the boutique, esp if there are drinks involved at some point!

5. Welcome to the purse forum! Count me in!!! I'll wear my red blake so you can see me a mile away!!!:p

6. if there ever a annual retreat in my area Marin, CA i would go for sure

7. You know, Id be willing to go on holiday to shop for MJ lol, probably cheaper exchange rate too *ponders*