ann's fabulous finds & realdealcollection?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mods, I hope it's ok for me to post this, if not, please delete or move to the appropriate spot.

I wanted to hear people's experiences with selling through AFF and RDC if possible.

Thanks for any advice!!

Judie

2. Anyone? I believe RDC is a poster here (hello!!) so I can imagine no one wants to step on anyone's toes (neither do I).

But if you can send me a PM, I would appreciate it.

Thank you!!!

Judie

3. Judie - I can highly recommand RDC.:tup: Corey is awsome :yahoo:but i can't say much about AFF because i never bought any thing from them. :sad:

4. Thanks Nanaz! I was hoping to get feedback on how it is to sell your bags through them.

Thanks!

5. JudieH, afraid I'm not much help in answering your question, but I second Nanaz in saying that Corey at RDC is wonderful to deal with. I bought my Taupe shoulder from her and was very pleased with the transaction. I imagine that selling with her would be a great alternative to eBay, so the best thing would probably be to contact her directly and get all the info. :yes:

6. Closing this thread as we are not permitting discussion about selling bags right now in Balenciaga. Thank you for understanding!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.