Annoyed with Coach...

I think it would be great if they did the scarf prints on their old Mercer fabric. That stuff is bulletproof!! We could have the same pretty colors and patterns, without the high maintenance.

I've always thought that the legacy print & the scarf print was lovely, but I'll stick to having it on scarves or on the inside of my handbags. I don't even buy suede bags because they're too delicate for me.

I just love several of the scarf prints that Coach has. I adored the green/brown one that was in the stores recently, and seriously considered that gorgeous Zoe evening bag in the to die for pink print!!

BUT....with the prices, owning one is NOT a priority for me. I might consider a wristlet, but I just can't see buying either suede or any other high maintenance fabric for those prices. Really too bad....it's so nice to have a variety! I love the legacy lining, but would never buy anything with it on the outside. Just me...I'm so picky about my bags, and I know I'd be all irritated if anything happened to them!

Do you hear us, Coach?? Make a print that stands up much better, and we'll flock to it~~!:yes:

I love the scarf prints too, but never bought one because of the fragile nature of silk. I just got a ponytail scarf to tie on my black leather Carly, and it already has a snag in it!

I own the ergo tote in this particular scarf print, along with the matching hat. I was a bit concerned about having the fabric get dirty or snagged on anything but so far so good. I do tend to baby my hand bags though, whether they're Coach, LV, Chanel, etc.