Annoyed at my house help (Long Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what makes me think this story is fake.
I think Patrick is just trying to sound cool and like he/she has money.
This statement has nothing to do with the story - he just wanted to mention 'I TOLD her to go make me some food'. Why would you mention that?

LOL, I agree, it's too much. And followed by "I drew a stick figure on my Mom's H wallet." I really had to :rolleyes: after that. :supacool:

At My House We Have A Maid And She Has Done Things Like That Even WORSE!!! But Everyone Is Not Perfect!!! We All Make Mistakes Its Not The End Of The World And If Ur Parents Have Money They Should Not Worry About A Bag... And Im Sorry To Say This But U Need To Grow Up.. And Ask Ur Maid 2 4give U 4 The Way U Yelled At Her And Not Right After U Ask Her To Cook 4 U..

My recommendation: First, apologize (sincerely) to your maid. Second, this situation with the maid put your character on display and the result is not commendable. Third, make a committment today to treat others as you would like to be treated. Remember that what we say matters...another human being is far more valuable than a material item that can be fixed or replaced.

No, I talked to her about it the following day after it happened. I said I was sorry if I was like that.

I'm sorry if I disappointed any of you.

I dont mean to hurt your feeling but yelling at someone, just b/c of a bag, especially if she works for you and was only trying to do their job is out of line.

Its only a bag, no matter the brand and she didnt intentionally do anything.......hope you make it up to her.....and never let "things" make you act unkind to anyone ever again....

Status
Not open for further replies.