Announcement: I learned today...

Feb 20, 2007
I actuall do have some self control left!!!!!:yahoo:

Today, I went to pick up a little orange box (with something very pretty inside!) and lo and behold, something called my name softly from within the glass cabinet!!!!!:supacool:

A little something green! Oh, it was so pretty! A vert anis togo retourne kelly in 32cm. Alas, I tried it on, and tried it on in a different mirror, and tried it on in yet a third. But, for some reason, it did not fill my heart with joy in a certain way. Then I realized it had brown stitching. Too dark for me. It almost looked chartreuse with the brown stitching. So, very sadly, I gave her back to go to another less picky home!

But, it was great to know I can say no to a kelly or birkin bag in the flesh, lol!!!! As of this week I was starting to think I was a lost cause.

So...I only came home with 1 box...

maypics004.jpg

thanks sunny freckles! i've always like this style and when i saw it in white, i thought it was stunning. very summery and the gold just flatters the white like nothing i've seen in the other beautiful colors they make! i had to wait for this one, too. there were not many.