Anniversary Multipocket

1. Here is my new multipocket from anniversary sale. I know some people were wondering what they color looks like so here is the oat!
  2. Fabulous bag!!
  3. Elongreach, it's beautiful! Congrats! =) Oat looks perfect with silver hardware. I was tempted to bring her home with me when I saw it IRL, I need to start growing $$ trees somewhere. =)

Thanks for sharing. =)
  4. cute bag. Just for reference purposes what is the lining on the inside?

I think @ some point we should make an MJ reference thread for this forum since it's kinda hard to keep up :girlsigh:
  5. Great color! Congrats!
  6. Ladies it is a tan browny colored suede. You gotta love that. :yahoo:
  7. I don't know if it's my monitor but it looks close to my blush MP. Very nice E.
  8. so pretty!! great for summer...
  9. Great purse!
  10. Oh, it's so pretty elongreach!!! :love: Congrats!!!
  11. I like the Oat color! Good good:smile:
  12. Wow - that color is very pretty! Great find!:yahoo:
  13. Congrats elongreach!

I saw that at the Tyson's Nordstrom, and was going to get it...BUT, there were some stains on it :sad: .

Enjoy it (I guess the Ramona didn't work out...did it?)! :flowers:
  14. No it didn't work out. I wasn't really in love with the black, but they do have a metallic gold one that is smaller and only 1350, so I have my eye out for that one. However she is waiting for the Hudson bowlers to come in so I can get one. I need to choose. I'm not good at choosing. :shrugs:
  15. that bag is gorgeous! does it have pinkish undertones (it looks that way on my comp)?