Anniversary Gift - Speedy or Not Speedy?

BagMama

Aug 31, 2006
I just had an anniversary and since I have been talking about the Speedy 30 for so long my BF said to meet him at the Galleria and he will get it for me... now that I can actually get it I am having doubts... I love the bag and the fact that it is so classic, but the sagging is a turn off... I have been looking at the Lockit Vertical, but don't feel so strong about it... Any suggestions? I want to stay in the under 1k price range...

You should get what you love. The sagging problem can be solved by placing something hard on the bottom. I know for myself, if I settle something other than what I really want, I end up regretting it or going back and getting what I wanted to begin with in the end anyway. Congratulations on your anniversay! You have a very nice BF.

go for the speedy you will love it!! there are many solutions to avoid sag...the speedy is a classic bag that you can never go wrong with, I hope you get it!

I have a Speedy 30 and I put a magazine in the bottom and guess what, no more sagging. I also covered it and wrapped it & taped it in paper to keep the magazine from opening. It works great!

Speedy, speedy, speedy. Go for it, you'll never regret it. I have the speedy 30 and it's become my everyday bag. My dd just saw my bag this weekend and now she's begging for one:lol:

Thanks everyone! You have really helped clear my doubts... I will post pics next week after I pick it up!!!

THANKS!!!!!! I love this forum...
Thank you sis for turning me on to this place :smile: