Annies

hulahoop

Hula O'Hoop
O.G.
Mar 21, 2007
I cant get on the mulberry website to look at the stock status (stupid computer just will not let me load flash player :tdown:) but I thought some of you were after Annies that were 50% off, is that right? Just to let you know that I saw some in Black and Oak today for £298 in House of Fraser in Nottingham. Not sure if they do mail order (would have thought they do :s), but I guess if theyre out of stock elsewhere it may be worth a try?

Just thought I would let you know :smile:

Thanks for this , I can`t afford to buy one now as i`ve bought the hanover , but had I of known the Annies were 50% off , it would of been a close call which bag I would of bought , oh well perhaps i`m just greedy !!!

I'm sooo tempted as they are back on Mulberry site.BUT....
I really can't justify having 2 Annies but would love a black one....
I think I'll save up and maybe get one for my birthday in July!!! Just hope I can get the same price

I've been dithering about a black Annie for days but finally bought one yesterday. I got the last one but not sure if they have added more as they keep popping up.
Decided it was just too good a price to miss for a great classic bag!

I'm sooo tempted as they are back on Mulberry site.BUT....
I really can't justify having 2 Annies but would love a black one....
I think I'll save up and maybe get one for my birthday in July!!! Just hope I can get the same price

If you can afford it I'd say snap it up then put it away for your birthday rather than losing out on a great deal!!!:P

I cant get on the mulberry website to look at the stock status (stupid computer just will not let me load flash player :tdown:) but I thought some of you were after Annies that were 50% off, is that right? Just to let you know that I saw some in Black and Oak today for £298 in House of Fraser in Nottingham. Not sure if they do mail order (would have thought they do :s), but I guess if theyre out of stock elsewhere it may be worth a try?

Just thought I would let you know :smile:

I didn't know you could check the stock status, how does that work then? :shrugs:

Sarajane, please don't tempt me...
There's one been sat in my basket on and off all day!!

That's how I was - in the basket it went and then I took it out again! In the end I just thought - what the hell, it's only money and it'll go on something else far less exciting if I don't buy this bag. It's such a good price.
Take Jo's advice - buy it now and stash it away until your birthday!! :graucho:

I've decided to resist!! My birthday falls after next sale ( I think) and I'm sure there will be something else I'd want as well.
My Phoebe has finally come out the wardrobe today and am expecting my East/West tomorrow.....
Have just emptied my basket, so I hope someone buys it quick before I change my mind.

Great self control, I'm impressed!
With all these new bags being bought in the sale and arriving as Christmas presents, that's a heck of a lot of new pictures for the pic threads. Going to get snapping once my DH is safely back at work as haven't mentioned Annie to him yet!!!