Annie Lennox....

1. LOVE her! She's 51 & fabulous (& look at that bod!) Eurythmics greatest hits, one of the best CD's ever:biggrin:
    57666300.jpg 71000019.jpg 71002175.jpg 71012847.jpg
  2. Yep ! i agree, she is a classic. :yes:
  3. Wow she looks fabulous!!!
  4. 51!:amazed: I should look so good at 51!
  5. she's SOOOO amazing! Her music ROCKS!
  6. LOVE HER!!!:love:
  7. Here's a couple more I found. Wouldn't be right if I didn't throw in a couple from the height of the Eurythmics..

Hey LV_Addict, I'm reinspired today to keep my short blonde pixie :graucho: (& to start working out more!)
    3028348.jpg 2769550.jpg ex04.jpg ex11.jpg
  8. I am very happy to hear that!!! Not too many people can get away with wearing their hair short and look as good as you do!!!:yes: TRUST ME!!!
  9. :kiss: :kiss: **kisses to you**
  10. Annie Lennox has aged very gracefully! She looks fantastic! She doesn't look that much different from the way she looked 20 years ago.
  11. Love love love Annie!
  12. love her! but love her solo better than eurythmics.
    i always hear her songs on my ipod whenever my friends dragged me to accompany them surfing. her voice gives me time to really "wake up" from my sleep. :p
  13. My god I am 22 and I dont look that good.....thats it I am going to the gym....

BTW: I LOVE her!
  14. I cry every time I hear her sing "Tell Me Why?"
  15. I like Annie Lennox! I never heard of her until she did one of the songs for Lord of the Rings. I just turned 18 and when she did soundtrack for Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers I was 16 years old, so I hadn't heard of her cause i was abit young and wasn't familiar with Eurythmics.

But I like her, she's great ! :heart: