Annie At Last

BAYLEY39

Jan 5, 2008
hey girls i received my replacement annie today from orange tree having returned the faulty pen marked one where you could see daylight through the stitching on the base of the bag.
the first one arrived packed really well which i was pleased about however the second one came to me just as though it had been flung in a box of which turned up all squashed -the annie was not packed as they usually are to maintain the bag shape which was disappointing however this one is pen mark free and looks like a solid base well stitched this time so i finally got there in the end just wish they had taken more care. i have now stuffed it with paper to retain its shape it was a bit squashed when i received it :tdown:.

just a quick question to all you annie lovers of which i am one, i much prefer it to my phoebe i think it is easier to get into the top of the bag is much wider at the top than the phoebe and i love the keyhole fastening.

i was looking on ebay today someone is selling a annie for £175 because the ball has come off?? is this a common problem? i hope not as this will shatter my dreams of my relationship between me and new found annie -never heard of this before but i don't know how they are fitted to start with

just a quick question to all you annie lovers of which i am one, i much prefer it to my phoebe i think it is easier to get into the top of the bag is much wider at the top than the phoebe and i love the keyhole fastening.

i was looking on ebay today someone is selling a annie for £175 because the ball has come off?? is this a common problem? i hope not as this will shatter my dreams of my relationship between me and new found annie -never heard of this before but i don't know how they are fitted to start with

Surely not? Wouldn't you go back to Mulberry for a repair? Was it a pukka real one, maybe it was a dud :shrugs:

Almost certainly a fake. if it was the real deal you'd pay for a repair or it may still be under guarantee. Certainly wouldn't sell it for that price:tdown:

Glad you finally got a good one sorry about the way it was packed I feel a bit bad about recommending them I am really suprised as it is a really upmarket shop selling lots of design items

Hi Jackie i'm glad you did otherwise i would have been without an annie in my collection, it is stunning and really user friendly no fuss or fiddly bits just fantastic and a real statement piece- no mistaking this beauty x:yahoo: