Anna Nicole's Sister Plans Vicious Bombshell Book !!

1. By WENN| Thursday, October 19, 2006

HOLLYWOOD - Anna Nicole Smith's sister is planning to drop another bombshell on the grieving new mother--by writing a vicious book about the actress/model.
    Donna Hogan insists her new tome will shock fans of the busty blonde because she won't be holding anything back and she plans to show her sister in a true light.

She snarls, "I know my sister is going to threaten to sue me over this, but she does that to everyone anyways.

"Everything is 100 percent truth, it makes her look like a sick, disturbing b**ch."

Donna Hogan, The Estranged Sister of Anna Nicole Smith Speaks Out

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Donna Hogan, the beautiful estranged younger sister of Anna Nicole Smith was speaking out in reference to the odd behavior on the American Music Awards. Donna feels that her sister is in deep trouble and this time it is not an act. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Speaking on Inside Edition November 16, Hogan stated: “I just wanted to cry when I saw this -This is the worst I have ever seen her.” [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hogan feels that her “handlers” need to take a serious look at Anna and get her the help she needs. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Anna and her family have not spoken for many years. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Donna will be appearing on Entertainment Tonight, November 17 where you can hear more of what she has to say about her Anna. [/FONT]​

[​IMG] Donna Hogan
    The sister of Anna Nicole Smith, appearing in top tier media and writing her new book, "The Unauthorized Biography of Anna Nicole Smith."
  2. Blood is thicker than water huh?:hrmm:
  3. It takes all kinds, what a way to become famous, ay?
  4. Oh my word!
  5. very typical
  6. sick,sick, sick

makes me glad I'm not famous or rich. (well, I might take the rich part)
  7. Geez...that's too bad. I can't imagine being that mean to my sister :sad:
  8. How nice? Yikes!