Anna Nicole results: Accidental Overdose.

  1. SORRY IF ALREADY POSTED COULDNT SEE IT.
    I'm Half blind.:push: Close if it is. And i'm sorry. :yes:
    But yes
    I clicked onto skynews at 3:30 to hear the report
    and the conclusion they made was that it was a accidental overdose. I'm still sorta unsure.
    It's such a shame.
    i just think with her son dying a couple months before then her child being born and not knowing who the farther is and all, i just feel there is a lil more to the story.
     
  2. What a waste of a life, such a terrible tragedy.
    xxxRosexxx
     
  3. Not a surprise.................
     
  4. They said she had a high level of HGH in her body.

    I always wondered how she lost all that weight and didn't get flabby as a result. HGH burns fat and is used for weight loss in obesity. Do you suppose it was the HGH and not Trimspa (:p ) that made her so slim?
     
  5. So sad for the lil baby!
     
  6. Very sad but infortunately not very surprising.

    I agree, I feel that they are not disclosing ALL of the story as far as it being "accidental". I think Anna knew what she was taking (as she's had a history of drug abuse for years). Whatever the reason was, it is so sad that out of all of the people in her close circle of "friends" no one helped her. Im sure they all knew all the medication she took since she was never alone. Very sad.
     
  7. Chloral Hydrate is also what killed Marilyn Monroe.

    (According to the coroner's report, it was a combination of chloral hydrate and all the other drugs which were within normal levels that killed her. Lesson: don't mix medications even if you think you are doing it safely...)
     
  8. Really sad to hear... I am sure the story will keep evolving and changing too
     
  9. It is just sad and to me it doesn't really matter what it was that killed her. I hope her daughter will be ok!
     
  10. The full article is here:


    Anna Nicole Smith died of drug overdose: officials


    By Michael Connor
    DANIA BEACH, Florida (Reuters) - Anna Nicole Smith died of an accidental drug overdose with traces of nine prescription drugs in her blood, including anti-depressants and sedatives, Florida officials said on Monday.
    "We found nothing to indicate any foul play," said Seminole Police Chief Charlie Tiger.
    The death of the billionaire's widow at a Florida casino-hotel on February 8 triggered a media frenzy and bitter legal feud over her remains and the custody of her 6-month-old daughter, Dannielynn, who could one day inherit millions.
    There was no evidence of illegal drugs in her body, said Broward County Medical Examiner Joshua Perper, who gave a detailed account of the events leading up to her death that included her temperature at various times and the medication she took.
    Perper said Smith suffered severe depression after the death of her 20-year-old son, Daniel, who died of a drug overdose in the Bahamas hospital after Dannielynn was born.
    Nine prescription drugs including anti-depressants, anti-anxiety drugs and the sedative chloral hydrate were found in Anna Nicole's blood, Perper said.
    "We are convinced, based on an extensive view of the evidence, that this case is an accidental overdose with no other criminal elements present," said Tiger said.
    On the day of her arrival in Florida on February 5, she complained of chills and was later found to be running a fever at 105 degrees Fahrenheit (40.5 Celsius) caused by the perforation in an abscess in her left buttock, he said.
    "It is our determination that the cause of death is combined drug toxicity as a result of chloral hydrate and a therapeutic concentration of other medications," said Perper.
    "A bacterial infection, a viral intestinal infection and possibly flu were contributory causes of death .... We did not find any evidence of homicide," he said.
    Smith, a voluptuous platinum blonde who idolized screen legend Marilyn Monroe, gained fame as Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Year in 1993 and as a model for Guess? jeans.
    She was buried in the Bahamas on March 2 after a colorful funeral whose guests included her longtime companion and lawyer Howard K. Stern, who is listed as Dannielynn's father, and Los Angeles photographer Larry Birkhead, who also claims paternity.
    At least one other man also claimed to be the father of Dannielynn. The results of a DNA swab of the child have been placed under seal by a judge in the Bahamas, pending an appeal against the DNA test by Stern.
    In 1994, she married oil billionaire J. Howard Marshall, when she was 26 and he was 89. Marshall, who was worth $1.6 billion, died 14 months later and Smith spent much of the following decade battling his family over the estate. Marshall's family called her a gold digger.
     
  11. It's so sad. We lose so many great people because of overdoses; both intentional and accidental.

    Anna Nicole Smith will now be added to that list.

    It's a shame.
     
  12. Very sad :sad:
    what does HGH do?
     
  13. Sylvester Stallone has been heavily fined in Australia, because he brought in 50 vials of HGH... and apparently it is restricted there, since it is performance-enhancing.

    I've read that many celebrities use it to drop weight and body fat... fast, like Janet Jackson fast. I've always wondered how Anna Nicole really lost all that weight. :shrugs:
     
  14. What a shame. I hope they will let her rest in peace now.

    HGH is not for weightloss. It enhances your performance. Athletes use it when they are training. It replicates when you were growing up, for lack of a better term. Some say its more like a fountain of youth. It helps your body heal rapidly. Like if you cut yourself, the next day it would be healed. You have to constantly be monitored by a doctor if you take it. You have to get blood work done weekly. There are also pills available but they are useless. It is also extremely expensive and you have to take injections 3 times a day for benefits. If I could afford it and were not afraid of needles, I would take it in a heartbeat.