Anna Nicole Morgue pics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Have you all seen them? I saw them on another MB wasn't sure if I would be allowed to post them here. I figured it would only be a matter of time before someone snapped a pic of her dead body :sad:
  2. Oh my...that makes me sick.
  3. is there pics thats mad
  4. Morbid curiosity almost makes me want to see them, but at the same time, out of respect for her and her family, I won't go looking for them.
  5. I saw those, they are not real but rather "simulated" to show what her morgue pictures MIGHT look like.
  6. That is so weird. I agree with you caitlin1214 is is morbid curiosity. People do not have respect for dead people. I hope they are fake.
  7. Eh... if they are not awfully disturbing they can be posted here- we may censor though :yes:

Are we all sure they are real? I heard about this leak
  8. Im a big fan of hers. i love her, i dont think i can look... :sad:
  9. there not real its fake. Its stated in fine print.
  10. They're fake. Someone posted them in ONTD. The National Enquirer did a photo shoot of what her morgue pictures *might* look like.

That's so :yucky: I mean, it's morbid to take the real pictures, but to make a fake dead Anna Nicole and then take pictures is like extra twisted.
  11. Ew..I would not want to look at them.
  12. I saw those too. I don't think they were the real thing, just liek whatyou said simulated.
  13. i don't think i want to see them.
  14. Let's leave em off here :yes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.