Anna Faris

1. Playboy Covergirl Anna Faris Was 'Self-Conscious About Her Body'

By Tiffany McGee
    Originally posted Thursday August 14, 2008 12:20 PM EDT

Anna Faris plays a Playboy bunny in the upcoming film The House Bunny and posed (clothed) for the September cover of Playboy magazine – but she says she wasn't always so eager to show off her physique.

In high school, "I felt unattractive, short and self-conscious about my body, and I would purposely emphasize that by doing odd things," Faris, 31, tells Playboy. "I wore glasses, braces, odd hairdos and dumpy clothes. I was clumsy and awkward. When I was a freshman I wore a Christmas tree skirt as a cape. I couldn't get any dates until senior year."

That's not really a problem anymore for Faris, who was divorced from her husband, Ben Indra, in February. Neither are raunchy comedy roles – which even her parents are used to now.

"When I went with my parents and brother to see Scary Movie at a Seattle strip mall the opening weekend, I was like, 'Mom, there’s going to be a couple of points when I’m going to need you to go to the bathroom or get me popcorn. Just obey me,'" she says. "Now I’ve totally broken them in."

[​IMG]

(http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20219127,00.html)

2. I think she is absolutely hilarious.

I loved her in the Scary Movies and she was great as an obnoxious, demanding pop star in Just Friends.

3. #3 Aug 24, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
    Here are some pictures of her movies:

Just Friends (Samantha Jones).jpg Just Friends (Samantha Jones II).jpg Scary Movie (Cindy).jpg Scary Movie (Tub).jpg Scary Movie 2 (Cindy).jpg
  4. Some more . . .

Scary Movie 2 (Underwear).jpg Scary Movie 2 (Angels).jpg Scary Movie 2 (Angels II).jpg Scary Movie 2 (Paper Cups).jpg Scary Movie 2 (Day And Night).jpg
  5. Even more:

Scary Movie 4 (Million Dollar Baby).jpg Scary Movie 4 (The Grudge).jpg Scary Movie 4 (The Village).jpg The Hot Chick (April II).jpg The Hot Chick (April III).jpg
  6. A bit more . . .

My Super Ex-Girlfriend (Hannah).jpg The Hot Chick (April).jpg The Hot Chick (Dance Club).jpg The House Bunny (Carwash).jpg The House Bunny (Library).jpg
  7. Last set . . .

The House Bunny (Makeover).jpg The House Bunny (Man Hole Cover).jpg The House Bunny (Playboy Mansion).jpg The House Bunny (Makeover II).jpg Waiting (Serena).jpg
  8. Here are my favorite pictures of her from magazines:

Maxim January 2001 (Back).jpg Maxim January 2001 (Green).jpg Vanity Fair July, 2008 (Lounge).jpg Vanity Fair July, 2008.jpg Vanity Fair July 2008 (Fanfair).jpg
  9. Love her!! With every movie, I grow to love her more! I can't wait to go see The House Bunny!

10. She's gorgeous! and SOO funny!

11. i love her, she's hilarious. Anyone know what her natural haircolor is? Is she Brunette? Her first movies usually had her w/ darker hair, but now I always see her Blonde.

12. She is sooo cute and sooo funny!!! I love that her comic side is just so natural! She is great in House Bunny- I saw it yesterday. And she has a smokin' body!!! :tup:

13. i love her!! she is so cute! i remember in high school when the scary movies were really big my friend told me i reminded them of her...it made me so happy! lol i think she definitely is cuter blonde than brunette.

14. i've been a fan ever since i saw her on entourage.

15. Don't reallycare for her. I always find it weird when average looking celebs cast themselves as models or this case playmates. imo, when i see the trailers I think "someone thought she looks like a pb?" Then I found out she come up with the idea and she produced it anf thought oh.