Anna dello Russo- Creative Director of Vogue Nippon

1. Anna Dello Russo and Kanye West

[​IMG]
    thesartorialist

30511KWADR_4267Web.jpg
  2. Hi everyone, i'm italian and i wonder what's the point of view of international fashion lovers about Anna Dello Russo. She has a great sense of fashion, a stunning curriculum vitae, but sometimes she looks too much for example wearing her signature cherry fascinator.

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    gordon von Steiner for gq.com

wandering-eye-paris14.jpg wandering-eye-paris59.jpg
  4. Milan Design Week

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    milano.corriere

[​IMG]
    Gio's twitter

[​IMG]
    vogue.it

par_01_672-458_resize.jpg par_07_672-458_resize.jpg Gio and Anna , all about Lanvin tonight! , on the way at Lanvin dinner ....jpg giovannabattagliateresa.jpg

5. I guess anyone who loves fashion can respect her creativity and being different.

6. I always love to see what she's wearing, sometimes I love it, sometimes I think she looks as ridiculous as Lady Gaga. I respect that she's super committed to fashion, probably more so than anyone in the industry. I agree about the cherry fascinator, not my style. I think it's a little nutty to have a separate apartment for your clothing but at least we know she's truly passionate about what she does!

7. Well said *LovesYSL*; I totally agree. I'm not a fan per se, but I have to respect her passion for fashion.

8. [​IMG]
    theHudsonBayCo/twitter

tumblr_lk1cgeeMaJ1qhbia9o1_500.jpg
  9. ^^^^^^ That is beyond.

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    theglobeandmail/ torontolife

ADRTheRoom-8_JP_1267645cl-8.jpg Anna-Dello-Russo-Party-3.jpg Anna-Dello-Russo-Party-9.jpg Anna-Dello-Russo-Party.jpg Anna-Dello-Russo-Party-7.jpg
  11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    torontolife

Anna-Dello-Russo1.jpg Anna-Dello-Russo-2.jpg Anna-Dello-Russo-3-416x624.jpg Anna-Dello-Russo-4-416x624.jpg
  12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    torontolife

Anna-and-Tommy5-415x624.jpg Anna-and-Tommy-624x415.jpg Tommy-Ton-and-Anna-Dello-Russo.jpg Anna-and-Tommy-2-415x624.jpg Anna-and-Tommy10.jpg
  13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    silhouetted skyline

[​IMG]
    toronto is fashion

DSC_9658.jpg DSC_9689.jpg DSC_9720.jpg DSC_9731.jpg Anna Dello Russo 082.jpg
  14. Still more from Anna Dello Russo at The Room at The Bay in Toronto ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    backseatstylers/ shoetease

Anna-Dello-Russo-Tommy-Ton-at-The-Room-at-the-Bay-Toronto-When-Tommy-Met-Anna-12.jpg anna-dello-russo-tommy-ton-event-toronto-shoetease.jpg anna-dello-russo-tommy-ton-event-shoes-nina-ricci-shoetease.jpg anna-dello-russo-tommy-ton-event-2-toronto-shoetease.jpg
  15. There is seriously nothing she can't wear. That lady in the orange looks amazeballs too.