anna corinna or hayden harnett

1. help me decide!
    the anna corinna drawstring shoulder bag
    OR
    the hayden harnett mercer satchel...
    what do you think?
    :wlae: :wlae: :wlae:

2. Mercer satchel! From what I've heard, the quality of the leather is superior to Anna Corinna bags, and the Mercer satchel is a genius design. Lots of pockets and compartments to help keep you organized. I'm a big fan of HH bags, especially this one.

3. I never had an HH bag but I just got the drawstring hobo and mini city tote by Anna Corinna and I love both of them. I happen to love the leather! The bags are light as a feather. The hobo does not have ANY pockets inside or out but I ordered the Chameleon purse organizer and I have a feeling that will make it perfect!

4. I would choose the HH mercer satchel because of the better quality and pockets. But if you really love the anna corinna and can deal with no pockets, go for that.

5. Hayden-Harnett!

6. I just received the large chameleon in the xtra sturdy and it works perfectly in the hobo. I'm in the minority here because, although I've never seen a HH in person, I LOVE ANNA CORINNA BAGS!!!!

7. Hayden Harnett

8. i am not a fan of anna corinna - there is something cheap about the leather

9. Definitely HH! I own two of them, and I've seen AC bags IRL, and I'm way more impressed with HH. Some AC bags aren't even lined, which would drive me crazy!

10. i prefer anna corinna !

11. Hi there, I've been reading some of your posts about the Anna Corinna drawstring. I've been at least as obsessed as you, since I saw the Butterscotch on Drew Barrymore. :drool:

Just wanted to let you know, in case you haven't heard. The person who started the used AC Tobacco drawstring at $89 on e-bay, sold it a few days later for $277. As I write, someone has listed the Brass one for $99. It's at $157 now, and has a while to go.

I bid on the Tobacco one, but gave up, and called the NY store. They found me another Tobacco, and I'm embarassed to say, I paid about twice what you did, and I'm still foolishly happy. :wlae:

12. Hayden harnett!

13. Hayden Harnett