Anna Corinna Mini City vs. Hayden-Harnett Lorca

Which day-to-night bag?

1. Hayden-Harnett Lorca

2. Anna Corinna Mini City

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi Ladies,

I've been looking for a day-to-night bag in basic black and have been looking through previous posts for opinions on these two bags. It seems that most people prefer the Hayden-Harnett leather and craftmanship, but I still think the Mini City is very cute.

Please help me decide! TIA!

P.S. Does anyone have a picture wearing the Lorca bag?
  2. Could you post a picture of each?
  3. Here's a picture of the Lorca, although it really doesn't feel as big as it looks in this photo. For reference, I'm 5'6". I :heart: my Lorca bag -- the leather is so soft!

4. [​IMG][​IMG]
  5. onepinktee..thank you. i thought the lorca was much smaller!
  6. I think the set back for the Lorca is it's lack of depth. I like the length and height but the small depth made me try to sell mine. It felt like things were going to spill out if I sat it down and opened it. Not sure on depth of the Mini City.

Onepinktee....that Lorca looks fabulous on you and goes great with the red dress.
  7. AC Mini City
  8. I'm biased...I own two AC Mini City bags and I love them. They are VERY versatile and I haven't had the quality control issues that people have had. I think the important thing to remember with the AC bags - they are made to look distressed to give it that vintagey, "lived-in" feel. Good luck and let us know what you decide to do!
  9. Thanks for the opinions! I'm leaning towards the AC Mini City...I think it fits my style better.
  10. I went for the Lorca as I think it is more transferable to evenings. The AC is terrific, but for me, looks more like a day time only bag.
  11. Ana Corrina-love it! What color?
  12. I agree, the Lorca lends itself better to a day-to-night sort of bag.

I had considered the Lorca previously, but ended up with the Tokyo clutch in Lavendar - I :heart: it! Although, it definitely is more of a nighttime/dressy bag.
  13. I think the Lorca can better accommodate a dressier evening look. I have one in Moss with the big tassel, but I'll confess that I've only used it once as I don't have many evenings out, and it's too small for me for an everyday bag. But I adore the leather and the style.
  14. JNH14, I'm going with either bag in basic black (although I am eyeing the AC in steel or slate too). I wouldn't use the AC Mini City with a dressier look - I was thinking of using it more when I go out to bars. Mangowife, the Tokyo clutch is very cute! I need more of an everyday bag though.
  15. i don't know which one is this, but i love it :